At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you’ll lead in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy in the product’s journey. You’ll collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams to determine product positioning, product messaging, and external communications. You will help shape the voice of the product and help grow its user base. In this role, you will be involved with product marketing strategy from product and/or feature conception to product launch.
What you’ll do
- Lead product marketing function, including development and implementation of product messaging and go-to-market strategy that aligns with overarching business objectives
- Create marketing experiences that increase product acquisition, activation, and retention
- Develop compelling product and/or feature stories with clear, value-led, consistent messaging that resonates with prospects and users, and drives action
- Develop product marketing strategies to increase freemium conversion rates
- Research and understand our buyer personas—pain points and drivers—to create benefit-led messaging
- Understand our industry’s ecosystem and our competitive landscape, build messaging and positioning that continues to establish us as the gold standard in the market
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and Sales to craft sales enablement collateral such as one-pagers, white papers, blog articles, videos, infographics, and more
- Test marketing product features, releases, and messaging to garner market feedback
- Take part in defining KPIs for product marketing campaigns
- Create and report metrics bi-weekly and monthly—influence tech stack to better capture user metrics
Who you are
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in tech. You are familiar with B2B software marketing and understand the best practices to inform and enable various personas in this space. You have supported the building and launching of multiple products before.
- Simple and effective writer. You excel at abstracting complex ideas into simple, easy-to-digest, and easy-to-understand messaging. K.I.S.S. (keep it super simple) serves as a guiding light in your writing.
- Pixar storytelling. You understand the effectiveness of a beautifully-crafted story in driving user action.
- Nimble and agile. GoLinks is in its early stages as a platform and company. We value team members who are willing to move fast, fail forward, and be data-driven.
- Data is your best friend. Strong experience analyzing data to establish insights that you then use to carry on an iterative marketing lifecycle and measure success.
- Tech stack experience. You have experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, and general familiarity with A/B testing platforms like Google Optimize, Optimizely, and LaunchDarkly.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience.
We’re extra excited if you...
- Have experience working alongside demand generation and content marketing roles
- Have B2B SaaS experience
- Experience working in a distributed team or remote environment
- Have experience collaborating on UX copywriting
Our Benefits and Perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan for your future
- Unlimited PTO for sick days and vacation days
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Professional development and mentorship
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between