At Close, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry in sales automation—helping companies to close more deals, faster than ever. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed ~55 person team that is dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We’re looking to add an experienced Account Executive to help us build the most efficient inbound sales funnel in SaaS.
As an Account Executive you’d be responsible for contacting, qualifying, and closing inbound 14-day free trial signups into successful Close customers. Ideally, we’re looking for an Account Executive that has experience in the B2B SaaS sales ecosystem, is resilient, has a developed sense of self-accountability, and wants to continue their pursuit of mastering the art of asking powerful sales questions.
This isn’t your typical software sales job. As a salesperson that sells our own sales software (say that 5 times fast), your experience in both using and selling Close every day has a tremendous impact on the company and our customers. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously.
You’d be reporting to the Director of Sales, who reports to the CEO.
- Physically based in North America, working in the ET, CT, MT, or PT time zones.
2 years experience selling a SaaS product to small businesses as an AE, SDR/BDR, or sales manager.
- Direct experience with inbound sales funnels.
- You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Calling inbound leads that have signed up for a 14-day free trial or requested a meeting.
- Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Converting qualified prospects into successful Close customers.
- Nurturing our newest customers through their first six months.
Why work with us?
- Culture video 💚
- 100% remote company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Annual team retreats ✈️
- Quarterly virtual summits
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Co-working stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe's climate initiative 🌍❤️
- Our story and team 🚀
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our business - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 16 countries located in 5 of the 7 continents. We’re a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Every year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. These gatherings are an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our global community.
Our team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 17 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our people and help our customers become more successful.
Our application process was designed to promote equitable and unbiased hiring practices. We ask a small series of questions that are similar to what would be asked in the first interview. This helps us learn more about you right from the start so please be sure to answer each question thoughtfully. Each application will receive two screens by two different reviewers. Regardless of fit, you will hear back from us letting you know if we'll be moving forward.