ContinuumCloud is hiring a driven and experienced SQL Developer to join our Client Services team for a Part-Time opportunity. This customer-focused individual will have at least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced SQL Development role, ideally within a SaaS tech company. You must be comfortable collaborating with internal teams to create timely and efficient solutions within the SQL database to support our client’s needs.
Who We Are:
ContinuumCloud offers a spectrum of cloud-based software solutions intentionally designed to meet the unique needs of the behavioral health and human services industry. These solutions include an EHR platform, powered by Welligent, an HR & Payroll system, powered by DATIS HR Cloud, as well as a Patient Engagement Platform, powered by CaredFor. Through these offerings, ContinuumCloud empowers organizations to provide high-quality care and deliver on their mission.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work closely with both Development and Client Services teams as a SQL Developer (this is not a DBA role) to support the completion of ticket requests from clients and maintain a manageable backlog of development requests.
- Partner with client to update carrier feeds, update SQL scripts, and write new SQL queries when necessary for completion.
- This individual will be instrumental in driving efficient and scalable development opportunities.
- Troubleshoot SQL database issues and prevent ticket build-up.
- Assist in implementing new client data loads.
- Take part in on-going development sprint cycles, maintaining communication with team on progress.