Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a world class buying experience that’s available for all online businesses – not just the giants of retail. Through our Checkout platform and growing network of tens of millions of shoppers ready for one-click-checkout at the point of inspiration, Bolt is leveling the playing field for retailers and making shopping easy, trusted, and secure for consumers.
The fact that we're revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation – we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we’re committed to working Consciously, and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Our team is driven by the great technical challenges in our path, and by the thrill of creating a new standard for work. Come join us on the adventure today!
The Solutions Architect within the Integrations team is a techno-functional role working with large enterprise customers. As a Solutions Architect, you’ll be the product and industry expert who solves complex problems, develops elegant solutions with scalability in mind, and helps the customer through product adoption. You will be an experienced engineer with a strong background in e-commerce platforms, communicating technical concepts, and leveraging technology to drive business value.
We are looking for someone who has a customer mindset, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems. If this describes you, get in touch with us!
On Our Team You Will:
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team of engineers who built large scale systems at Uber, AirBnB, Facebook and Google ( https://www.bolt.com/team).
- Become a trusted advisor to our enterprise customers for all things eCommerce and Bolt.
- Design holistic checkout solutions using Bolt’s APIs and products.
- Be integral in our customers’ successful integration into the Bolt ecosystem. You will support our customers from kick-off through go-live and immediately afterwards.
- Become an in-house subject matter expert in Bolt’s plug-ins, direct APIs and SDK ecosystem, and may define the technical roadmap for a specific plug-in
- Conduct technical troubleshooting, customization & enhancements as required during the integration process
- Document key learnings into playbooks for future course correction
- Help develop features for the Bolt offering, working closely with core engineering teams
- Move fast, learn, and continuously iterate, championing best practices and ensuring highest technical standards
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer or architect in a customer facing role
- Prior experience in at least one ecommerce platform (Magento, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud(SFCC), Shopify, Prestashop, SFRA or others)
- Strong knowledge of architecture patterns and ability to understand how a variety of back-end systems in e-commerce world interact with each other
- Hands-on experience with integrating APIs, troubleshooting and building on a e-commerce platform
- Background working in similar customer facing roles
- Believe in our values
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).