Note: We are looking for a Software Engineer in the UK, preferably near London. In exceptional circumstances we may consider engineers in Europe
Come and join our team of creative thinkers, curious minds and friendly faces. We are mission-led and this fuels us. We love working together and take great joy in building a product that impacts the world for good 🥳
So.. What are we up to?
Five days a week in the office is dead. Hybrid work is the future. Enabling us to work where it's most productive and structure work around our lives - not vice versa... But wait! With different people in the office each day, how do we collaborate? How do we get to know each other better? How do we develop a great culture?
These are the problems we are trying to solve. Our mission is to help individuals and teams meet in-person so that they can continue to collaborate and achieve their best work, whilst strengthening their relationships and enjoying awesome community in a hybrid world. Officely is already improving the working lives of tens of thousands of people and we're only just getting started. Come join us and change the way the world works! literally! 🤩
How are we doing?
Having amassed 35,000 WAUs since launching earlier this year and grown our revenue from $0 to $50,000 MRR, I think it’s fair to say we’re growing pretty fast! Did we mention we’ve also just closed a $2M (oversubscribed) seed round? 🚀 🚀 🙊
In a nutshell
- Y Combinator and VC backed
- Rapidly growing revenue - $50K MRR (as of November 2021)
- Recently closed $2M seed, looking to raise series-A in 6-8 months
- Working with established companies, like Bolt, Lemonade, Global, and high growth startups like Front and Marshmallow.
- The world is moving to hybrid work, come and build the future of work!
- 4-day working week
- Flexible hybrid working
- A competitive salary
- Cool office in London
- Macbook of your choice
- A friendly, vibrant, and ambitious team
- Regular (online and offline) get-togethers
- Annual company retreats to awesome places