We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer presence from offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe leading the next generation of ecommerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
The Integrations Engineering team is where Bolt meets our customers new to our platform. Our team builds new features, enables existing features, owns plugin integrations and continuously improves our solution. We work closely with Customer Success, Support, and Integration specialists as well as our customers.
We are looking for someone who has a customer mindset, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems. If this describes you, get in touch with us!
On our team, you will:
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team of engineers who built large scale systems at Uber, AirBnB, Facebook and Google ( https://www.bolt.com/team)
- Be integral in our customers’ successful integration into the Bolt ecosystem. You will support our customers from kick-off through go-live and immediately afterwards
- Become an in-house subject matter expert in Bolt’s plug-ins, direct APIs and SDK ecosystem, and may define the technical roadmap for a specific plug-in
- Conduct technical troubleshooting, customization & enhancements as required during the integration process
- Document key learnings into playbooks for future course correction
- Help develop features for the Bolt offering, working closely with core engineering teams
- Move fast, learn, and continuously iterate, championing best practices and ensuring highest technical standards
Technologies we use:
- Plugins for Major Ecommerce platforms
- Our core solution / custom platforms
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services
- Typescript / React Terraform
- Believe in our values
- Have an incredible work ethic and are responsiveHave at least 2 years of professional engineering experience
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Can work well with stakeholders and customers
- Are excited about jumping into any area of technology
- Having prior experience of ecommerce platforms (Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud(SFCC), SFRA and SiteGenesis) is a big plus
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Vacation time
- Health and Wellness subsidy
- Monthly team events
- Awesome teammates!
Bolt’s committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcome applications from individuals from equity seeking groups such as women, radicalized/visible minorities, indigenous/aboriginal people, people with disabilities, people who identify in the LGBTQ+ community and others who reflect the diversity of Canadian society.