Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in NL ⚠️
We're rewriting the rules of banking, championing speed, flexibility and dependability. Our Cloud Banking platform fuels the success of financial brands worldwide, empowering our customers to craft outstanding banking experiences with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
We're on a mission to break through banking barriers, offering a cloud-native, SaaS core banking platform that prioritises adaptability and efficiency.
Join us in realising our vision to ignite global financial change, where your contribution matters, innovation thrives, and together, as one Mambu team, we redefine the future of banking.
About the team
The starting point was in 2011, when the first version of Mambu was launched, focused on microlending. We started with Lending as it was the most functionally complex area to get right in the SaaS model to configure different types of financial products without customizing the system.
Our goal: Build a lending platform that can support any financial products our customers need.
What you’ll do
- Build software that resolves real life loans-related problems for a high number of customers and impacting millions of end-users.
- Deal with complex calculations which require a high degree of logical thinking on top of technical skills.
- Lead feature delivery from design to planning, implementation and deployment.
- Identify, propose and contribute to/coordinate architectural improvements.
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- 3+ years experience (mid / senior position) working in Java (or similar programming languages)
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD) and databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
- Know-how of writing your own tests (i.e.: integration tests, end-to-end tests and so on
Your colleagues would say:
- Coding isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English.
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You are not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
Whatever role you are looking for, if you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.