Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Netherlands ⚠️
We're rewriting the rules of banking, championing speed, flexibility and dependability. Our Cloud Banking platform fuels the success of financial brands worldwide, empowering our customers to craft outstanding banking experiences with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
We're on a mission to break through banking barriers, offering a cloud-native, SaaS core banking platform that prioritises adaptability and efficiency.
Join us in realising our vision to ignite global financial change, where your contribution matters, innovation thrives, and together, as one Mambu team, we redefine the future of banking.
About the team
The starting point was in 2011, when the first version of Mambu was launched, focused on microlending. We started with Lending as it was the most functionally complex area to get right in the SaaS model to configure different types of financial products without customising the system.
Our goal: Build a lending platform that can support any financial products our customers need.
What you’ll do
- Build software that resolves real life loans-related problems for a high number of customers and impacting millions of end-users.
- Deal with complex calculations which require a high degree of logical thinking on top of technical skills.
- Lead feature delivery from design to planning, implementation and deployment.
- Identify, propose and contribute to/coordinate architectural improvements.
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- 3+ years experience (senior position) working in Java (or similar programming languages)
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD) and databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
- Know-how of writing your own tests (i.e.: integration tests, end-to-end tests and so on
Your colleagues would say:
- Coding isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English.
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You are not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
Whatever role you are looking for, if you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
The base salary for this position is €5800 gross (before taxes) monthly. This is a full-time equivalent target rate for Lithuania only. Actual rate offered will vary depending on the nature of the role and the breadth of skills and expertise the candidate brings to the role relative to existing Mambuvians.
For the rest of the locations where we advertise this role, the starting salary will be discussed during the recruitment process.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit our Career Site.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS