Opening Date: 18 May 2022
Closing Date: 30 May 2022 (note: applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis)
SecondMuse champions and supports the growth of future economies by designing and leading programs that involve workshops, events, mentorship networks, curriculum, and other efforts to build and grow community ecosystems. At the core of our community-sourced approach is a dedication to creating and fostering cohesive narratives and deep relationships throughout the ecosystem. We have organized innovation programs in over 100 countries and 250 cities, sourcing solutions from every corner of the world. Each program has challenged our teams to develop targeted approaches to find, and then support, visionary leaders with a diverse range of experiences, motivations and cultures. We invite you to help build with us-leverage our proven strategies to build strong communities and influence local, regional and global networks, and add your own contribution to our growing team and portfolio of programs.
We are looking for a Social Specialist to support our Global Marcom team to manage, improve, and implement our social media plan. You have a strong analytical skill and experience in planning and executing social media across LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter to build and grow a thoughtful social media community.
This is a part-time position for 8-10 hours or 1.5 days a week for 2 months, with possibility of extension.
- Run paid social campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Optimize campaign performance based on key KPI’s across various paid social platforms, striving to consistently refine tactics and audiences
- Develop monthly reporting, giving insights and analysis to inform our ongoing strategies and meet business needs
- Assist with campaign planning, providing strategic tactical recommendations based on proven performance informed by current campaigns
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and identifying strategic opportunities to achieve KPI
- Strong analytical skills, able to make recommendations based on data
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible candidates preferred
This is a remote part-time position ideally located in Bali, Indonesia or Singapore. This person should be willing to accommodate hours across US Eastern and Singapore timezone.