We’re looking for a creative and experienced Social Media Specialist to be a key contributor to Bolt’s social media as we take our presence to the next level. Reporting to the Social Media Lead, you’ll help develop and share messaging for new products, releases, and PR, promote members of our merchant network, and tell Bolt’s brand story across owned social channels. You’ll also work closely with senior leadership to execute their social strategy.
If you have a passion for social media, a sharp eye for detail, and strong writing and copy-editing skills look no further.
- Grow and maintain Bolt’s social media channels daily across all platforms
- Create and post content for Bolt senior leadership that ladders up to our main pillars
- Write social copy in the voice and personality of Bolt targeting multiple audiences: prospects, target retailers, and our network of millions of shoppers
- Develop creative ideas for new content programing by audience and channel
- Take a data-driven approach to test and iterate on social content to improve engagement
- Help to execute influencer programs, social contests, and consumer giveaways with our Customer Marketing team and Bolt senior leadership
- Be Bolt’s brand advocate on social channels with consumers, customers, partners, and prospects through community engagement and social listening
- Partner closely with our internal teams and agency partners to deliver content and programming built for social; ensure all work aligns with the brand’s visual aesthetic and tone of voice
- Collaborate with Paid Media Team to optimize spend on organic posts and create content for them to boost to target audiences
- Chase 10X with Social Media Lead
- 2-5 years prior experience building followers and engagement across social channels for a brand or company
- Strong content creation/direction skills combined with fluency in social media trends
- Strong writing and editing skills with high level of attention to detail
- Passion for social media and desire to innovate and achieve audience development goals
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with departments, especially in a remote-first environment
- Deep working knowledge of social media channels, including management of performance-based, paid social advertising campaigns
- Experience with social media monitoring tools and platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices standards for all social media channels including and not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Solid analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with Bolt’s partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Ability to create content for B2C, B2B, and creator audiences