Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a world class buying experience that’s available for all online businesses – not just the giants of retail. Through CheckoutOS and our growing network of tens of millions of shoppers ready for one-click-checkout at the point of inspiration, Bolt is leveling the playing field for retailers and making shopping easy, trusted, and secure for consumers.
The fact that we're revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation – we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we’re committed to working Consciously, and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Our team is driven by the great technical challenges in our path, and by the thrill of creating a new standard for work. Come join us on the adventure today!
We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Lead to shape the voice of our brand and executive team across all platforms. Reporting to the VP of Communications, you’’ll develop and execute a social strategy targeting our B2B and B2C communities as well as raising the profile of our leadership team and company values. This is a highly collaborative role leading a team and working closely with many teams across the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Strategize, grow and maintain Bolt’s social media channels daily with support from Social & PR Associate
- Work with senior executive team to build their social footprint as it pertains to Bolt
- Develop the voice and personality of Bolt on social channels to prospects, our target retailers, and their millions of shoppers
- Design creative assets along with input and support from Bolt’s creative team
- Develop influencer programs, social contests, and consumer giveaways with our Customer Marketing team
- Be Bolt’s brand advocate in social channels with consumers, customers, partners, and prospects
- Create compelling content with creative tools (Canva, Photoshop, etc) with support of social agency
- Engage with our community and fans
- Take a data-driven approach to test and iterate on social content to improve engagement
- Partner closely with our internal teams and agency partners to deliver content and programming built for social; ensure all work aligns with the brand’s visual aesthetic and tone of voice
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to build social programs to create prospects from existing and upcoming content such as ebooks and industry reports
- Collaborate with the Communications and Retail Advocacy teams to amplify earned pieces of content across social channels
- Monitor and analyze conversations across key social media channels to prepare monthly reports to update the business on insights and opportunities
- Find opportunities for our existing social media channels, as well as explore new channels
- 6+ years prior experience building followers for a brand or company
- You can put together a multi-channel social media strategy and create compelling content
- Passion for social media and desire to innovate and achieve audience development goals
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with departments
- Experience with design tools like Canva, Figma, etc
- Proven success in building a following and engaging with influencers to build a brand
- Direct experience developing and optimizing social media campaigns and strategies
- Deep working knowledge of social media channels, including management of performance-based, paid social advertising campaigns
- Experience with social media monitoring tools and platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices standards for all social media channels including and not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Solid analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with Bolt’s partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex program, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
Base Salary compensation: For this role our base salary range is targeted between $149k - 175k per year. Final offer amount is determined by a number of factors including but not limited to experience and position level. At Bolt, we take a geographically neutral approach to compensation, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Check out our Engineering Blog!
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays and your birthday off
- Equity Early Exercise Program
- Paid parental leave
- Phone, Utilities, and Wellness stipends
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).
To ensure the health and safety of all Bolters and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.