What is Bolt? Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a world class buying experience that’s available for all online businesses – not just the giants of retail. Through CheckoutOS and our growing network of tens of millions of shoppers ready for one-click-checkout at the point of inspiration, Bolt is leveling the playing field for retailers and making shopping easy, trusted, and secure for consumers.
While rebuilding the e-commerce infrastructure, security is front and center. Bolt is committed to building a Security Operations Center (SOC) staffed with skilled analysts using industry leading technology to detect and respond to threats in real time. The SOC will leverage shared and self-generated threat intelligence to discern between noise and malicious behavior, serving as the tip of the spear for Bolt’s security response.
The fact that we're revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation – we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we’re committed to working Consciously, and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Our team is driven by the great technical challenges in our path, and by the thrill of creating a new standard for work. Come join us on the adventure today!
- Perform threat hunting activities using SIEM logs and other sources of intel to identify undetected threats
- Respond to security alerts generated in Datadog and other security tools, driving the incident response process to completion
- Become an expert in Bolt’s products and environments in order to quickly and effectively identify and remediate threats
- Contribute to playbook development and incident response automation
- Use threat intelligence to uncover adversary behavior
- 4+ years of experience working in IT with at least 2 years working in security incident response
- Understand encryption at rest and encryption in transit
- Knowledgeable on network architecture IP addressing (cloud architecture a plus)
- Ability to analyze relevance of specific attacker per target
- Experience using SIEM tooling (Datadog, Splunk, Qradar), Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Maltego, EDR, or similar tools to investigate security alerts
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly (virtual) team events
- Retirement plans
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Check out our Engineering Blog!