Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Monday 8a-5p, Alternating Tuesday and Friday 8a-5p, Saturday 9a-5p = 22 hours weekly.
What You'll Do
- Actively contributes to DCU's Success Sharing initiatives and practices DCU's principles of People Come First; Do the Right Thing; Make a Difference
- Duties include releasing Remote Deposit Capture deposits, processing share draft returns, processing Fed Returns, encoding error disputes, Pega service requests, processing member affidavits, Accounting adjustments, and assisting with creating procedures.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and respect during interactions with both members and colleagues alike
- Maintains a working knowledge of and adheres to DCU policies and procedures related to the position as well as all applicable regulations
- Performs work functions with attention to detail, within established timeframes and follows through as needed to complete tasks
- Meets or exceeds performance goals, including but not limited to, service level achievement, timeliness of tasks, quality of work, service quality and others as assigned
- Provide support, service, and research for members and other departments within DCU.
- Answer incoming Hunt Line(s) calls in a professional manner
- Perform all job-related duties and participate in various team projects as assigned by the Deposit Services Manager or Team Leader.
- Cross-train within Deposit Services Department to assist other teams as needed.
What You'll Need
- Prior financial institution experience
- Prior customer service experience
- Strong PC Skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office
What We Do
DCU is the largest credit union headquartered in New England - serving more than one million members in all 50 states. With over 1,900 team members, we strive to make DCU a great place to work with an excellent work-life balance, and a community that cares.
We are proud to be a Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)