Service Reliability Engineer
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Lithuania ⚠️
At Mambu, we believe that banking and financial services can change the world for the better. We also know that inflexible systems are slowing innovation and limiting impact. We’re on a mission to change that, to make banking work better for everyone.
Join us as we bring banking and financial services technology into the digital-first world. Where our best-in-class, cloud-banking platform is igniting financial change globally. Where we are enabling our customers to build great banking experiences for their customers; in a faster, more flexible and more dependable way than ever before.
If this mission drives you, if you are bold, curious, customer-obsessed and ready to embrace a challenge, then we want you on our team.
At Mambu our people are the foundation! We prioritise continuous learning and development to empower Mambuvians for success and growth. We provide a learning budget by function for professional development and offer a comprehensive L&D program that enhances both technical expertise and soft skills.
Let’s rewrite the rules of banking together!
What you’ll do
- Solve technical issues reported by our customers
- Drive resolution of production incidents
- Continuously work on improving observability of Mambu’s production
- Drive product reliability improvement effort across Mambu
- Automate repetitive tasks to improve operational efficiency
- Continuously build and evolve technical knowledge base
- Be an ambassador of SRE culture and mindset in Mambu
What you’ll bring
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Basic SQL querying skills and query performance troubleshooting
- Knowledge of public cloud services and principles (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Fundamental knowledge of WEB technologies
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
Nice bonus to have:
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Java)
- Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scale (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, OpsGenie)
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with operational processes (major incident management, monitoring, post-mortems, etc.)
We aim to be the leading cloud-banking platform, powering the future of banking and igniting financial change globally. If you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
The base salary for this position is €3.500 gross (before taxes) monthly. This is a full-time equivalent target rate for Lithuania only. Actual rate offered will vary depending on the nature of the role and the breadth of skills and expertise the candidate brings to the role relative to existing Mambuvians.
For the rest of the locations where we advertise this role, the starting salary will be discussed during the recruitment process.
Follow Mambu onLinkedInfor the latest Fintech trends and success stories. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, andYouTube to experience our vibrant culture. Explore our mission, values, and the world we're building atmambu.com/careers.
Follow the work of our Product and Engineering teams as they continuously make our products and platform bigger, better, faster and stronger. Check out ourMedium Product & Tech Log.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorised criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
_Don’t meet every single requirement?_Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
_Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway._You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mambu is committed to working with and providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable adaptation of the process to accommodate your needs, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS