Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Tallinn, Estonia ⚠️
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Service Delivery Manager to join Scoro's dynamic global customer-facing team.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of projects and services to our clients, meeting their expectations, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong project delivery and account management or customer success background, excellent communication skills, commercial understanding (negotiation and structure), and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
If this sounds like you, apply now, and let's talk more!
Your responsibilities include:
- Project Delivery:- Ensuring end-to-end project delivery for seamless customer onboarding, meeting milestones and quality standards;
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop and execute service delivery plans;
- Client Relationship Management:- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, acting as the main point of contact for service-related issues;
- Managing strategic accounts, overseeing renewals, upsells, and cross-sell opportunities;
- Fostering a collaborative working environment: working closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Customer Support, to ensure seamless service delivery;
- Continuously enhancing service delivery processes: identifying and implementing improvements for increased efficiency, conducting regular reviews, and providing recommendations for optimization;
- Risk management: proactively identifying and mitigating potential risks impacting your portfolio/Service Delivery team and developing and implementing contingency plans to address unexpected challenges;
- Budget management and ownership of your performance metrics: managing your project budget while ensuring resources are allocated appropriately and critical milestones are hit on time.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space in Tallinn downtown;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Proven track record (5+ years) in Customer Success and/or Project Delivery within the Software Industry, specifically handling large enterprise/mid-market accounts and ensuring successful SaaS adoption;
- Strong understanding of service management frameworks and best practices;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and product demonstration skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently;
- Effective problem-solving skills, with the capacity to make decisions in a fast-paced setting;
- Commercial and analytical skills in negotiation and growth of the existing base;
- The ability to manage time and find a good work/life balance;
- Positive "can-do" attitude with a focus on owning and driving results;
- Fluent in English and capable of delivering engaging product presentations.
You get extra points for:
- Experience with ZenDesk, Atlassian, PlanHat, or other customer success tools;
- Background in SaaS and experience working within the agency sector;
- Sales or presales experience.
Please do not see everything in this job ad as a "must have" but rather as a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on".
At Scoro, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.