We get it, without an SEO a website isn't getting found! Our SEO specialists are super important to helping our clients get the results they need. Working longer term with our clients, you'll be looking after a wide range of websites for a variety of clients making no two days the same.
This role is ideal for those who love to get stuck in and run things their way. You'll have complete freedom with your own projects, reporting to the Head of SEO for guidance and updates. Offering a mix of on-page SEO, content, off-site and some technical SEO, this is a super varied role and ideal for those looking to take their careers to the next level.
Who we are
Always Fresh are not your typical digital creative agency. Instead of chasing the biggest, most well-known clients we can, we like to focus on the smaller businesses who could genuinely use our services.
Our founder is a Fortune 100 and Silicon Valley startup executive with a tonne of experience working with the big guys. And while it's super fun, there's nothing more rewarding than helping a business grow and being along for the ride.
Always Fresh primarily offers web design in the form of Webflow development as well as digital marketing services that any business needs to start or grow online.
But instead of massive upfront costs that most startups and small businesses just can't afford, we charge our clients monthly. This not only helps them out, but ensures they have access to our services and expertise for the long run.
What's our end goal? To help as many startups and small businesses grow as efficiently as possible.
We've done it time and time again, so we're pretty good! And believe us when we say there's no greater feeling than having a client come to us a year later saying what an impact we've made on their business.
- Setup projects in Analytics, SEM Rush and Search Console
- Manage paid search campaigns including keyword research, ad targeting and creation
- Manage client monthly budgets where required
- Conduct monthly SEO audits and report back to clients
- Build links to increase domain authority
- Edit and update landing page content where required
- Keep on top of meta data and update when required
- Ensure all websites are optimized for performance
- Be the main contact for anything SEO and SEM
- Hold monthly meetings with clients and give feedback
- Keep up to date with industry developments
- Always keep things white hat
- 3+ years SEO experience
- Ideally agency experience
- Experience running SEO and PPC campaigns
- Expert at Google Analytics
- Expert at Google Search Console
- Expert at SEM Rush
- Proactive and requiring little guidance
- Understanding of how to use a CMS
- Comfortable writing on-page content
- Comfortable creating paid ads
- Expert and professionally spoken English
- Expert and professionally written English
A passion for all things SEO and digital marketing
Please note that while we offer remote, flexible working, 95% of our clients are based in the US. It is therefore a requirement that candidates will be able to attend client meetings based on US timezones, sometimes with little notice.
- People first - We value our people the most
- Compensation in-line with current US market
- 40 hour working weeks, or 32hrs for 80% salary
- Flexible working - You work when you like
- Remote working - We're 100% remote
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Additional company-wide holidays
- Career building opportunities
- Coaching and mentorship