Evernow is reinventing healthcare delivery to improve women’s lives. More than 55 million women in the U.S. are experiencing menopause symptoms, but 75% of those who seek care don’t get it. We are building Evernow to close this gap while elevating care. Our product team builds the platform that allows us to deliver a new kind of experience while our doctors provide expert, convenient treatments based on the latest research. With prescription delivery and unlimited access to communication with our health team, our customers get personalized, life-changing care. Join the team and help spread the word – we want to let women know help is available.
We are hiring an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. We are seeking results in a three-month time window so you will need to be able to hit the ground running. Building our organic traffic & finding women who would benefit from our services is extremely important for the success of business, this role is critical in driving Evernow's growth and success this year. We plan to be the most respected and trusted health tech brand for women over 40.
Responsibilities (what kind of work you’ll do): You will plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy. This means identifying opportunities, writing articles, finding placements, and “owning” critical keywords. Evernow views SEO as critical to our growth, and we are seeking a leader who can deliver on a big challenge in relatively short order. Specifically:
- Identify high potential keywords & maintain a prioritized list of keyword opportunities.
- Build content plans, find publications and sites to link.
- Find unique opportunities to develop content either under the Evernow brand or as a white label to help women experiencing perimenopause and menopause.
- Design SEO scorecard and report on key SEO KPIs; lead SEO standup meetings
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Experience (what makes a successful candidate):
- Excellent project management skills with analytical focus and reporting experience are mandatory
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- Minimum of 4 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Note: This is a part time, contract position with the expectation of up to 25 hours per week. For candidates with the ability to do some development work on creating pages and content, it can be a full time hour of up to 40 per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about working at Evernow by visiting evernow.com/careers.