At Modo25 we all work a 4 day week, with a 3 day weekend – every weekend. We pay all our team members a competitive above market rate full-time salary and we are all paid London salary levels, whether we work in Leeds or from home!
Posted 7 months ago
Are you looking to take your next step up in the world of SEO?
We’re looking for an ambitious and hard-working SEO Executive to join our fast-growing team. You will be working alongside our specialists to deliver essential SEO work for our clients. Experience in keyword research, competitor gap analysis and link audits are essential. As an expanding team, you will be expected to contribute to strategy meetings and occasionally contribute on clients calls.
You’ll need a lot of initiative for this role to ensure that we go above and beyond for our clients. Plus, you should be proficient with industry-standard tools such as Semrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
As well as a good understanding of technical SEO, you will also be working to help our clients build out content plans based on keyword research. So, a bit of creative flair would be advantageous.
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years experience in SEO roles
- Good understanding of core SEO disciplines
- Experience using industry tools such as Screaming Frog Spider, Ahrefs and Semrush
- Keyword research and strategy
- Ability to carry out, or contribute to, technical SEO audits
- Ability to carry out, or contribute to, content marketing plans
- Be organised, proactive and resilient
Improvement and growth are the cornerstones of Modo25.So, the ideal candidate will be:
- A confident team player
- A proactive and ambitious self-starter
- Hands-on wherever necessary
- Always keen to learn more
- Eager to become an expert in an ever-changing industry