About the Job
- Full time permanent
- 4 day work week
- Remote with monthly meetings in London
- Salary £50-60k
- 28 days paid holiday
- Reporting directly to Commercial Director
- Client services with commercial responsibilities
Type is looking for an SEO account director to manage the big relationships with their blue chip SEO clients. This role is responsible for up to 2 large client accounts.
Day to day this involves regular client communication and providing:
- Weekly status updates
- Bi-Weekly Calls
- Monthly Reporting
- Quarterly Business Reviews
This role will have you building SEO strategies, writing business cases to get them implemented and reporting on their effectiveness.
You will be supported by a team of SEO specialists who will assist you in providing standard SEO deliverables such as technical audits and keyword research.
- You should have experience working in a large agency in client services or account management.
- You should have a strong working knowledge of SEO and digital PR and be able to answer top level questions from clients
- You should have experience in leading new business pitches
- You should be personable and enjoy talking with clients and helping them solve challenging problems
- You should have experience in writing business cases and talking to high level stakeholders
The interview process is in 3 parts:
- Informal Initial Call to talk over your CV
- An SEO test to completed in your own time
- A live Zoom call to present your work