Senior VFX Artist
In 2022 we switched to a 4 day work week (32 hours)
Posted 1 month ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Canada
Senior VFX Artist
Reports to: Lead VFX Artist
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
- Creation and implementation of stylized AAA effects (non-realistic) in our game engine;
- Able to do as much R&D as it is to support the team concretely in the different stages of production;
- Contribute to the design and / or conceptualization efforts as needed.
What you bring
- College or University diploma in 2D and 3D Art, or equivalent training;
- +2 years experiences as a special effects (VFX) Artist;
- At least 1 titles published, ideally on consoles (PS4/Xbox One) or PC;
- Knowledge of Houdini, Maya / Blender, Substance Designer or other equivalent creation tools;
- Commitment to the success of the overall team (game success/franchise);
- Autonomous and proactive; to be able to go beyond expectations, find viable solutions to complex problems;
- Integrity: make the best possible decisions in the interest of the project;
- Motivated, proactive and always positive;
- Good communicator, being able to share knowledge with the members of his team.
Even better if you have
- Knowledge of Unreal 4 and 5, an asset.
Why join us?
- *4 days* weeks schedule:because your personal life is important;
- Flexible work schedule:because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work:because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance:To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs:we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family:to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room
- Bonus system:we recognize the work accomplished
Come and create emotion with us!