PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and make them look good.
In this role you'll get to
- Collaborate with the product team to design new features and improve existing functionality
- Partner with product managers and engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from concept to launch
- Design and execute tests to evaluate wireframes and prototypes
- Present your work (from sketches to final products) and articulate your design decisions to the design team, product team, customers, and executives for review and feedback
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate in-depth user interviews (or apply other methodologies to assess opportunities and identify user needs)
- Advocate on behalf of the user in business decisions; advise stakeholders based on user data
- Work with teammates to create and maintain a design system, style guide and pattern library
- Engage with team members in peer review of research and design
- Effectively document designs, test results, and other deliverables for Product Owners and Engineers
- Accurately estimate timelines for deliverables
We're looking for people who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, communications, psychology, human factors, or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional experience in UX (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to define, test, and build new features and iterate on existing ones
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate between teams and present to stakeholders
- Experience conducting research and analyzing data in order to make data-driven decisions and measure project success
Do you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the requirements? Apply anyway - you could be exactly who we are looking for!
PDQ.com has been recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business Magazine. We offer amazing perks and benefits like a four day work week, 6% match to your 401k, and all of your benefits premiums paid for you and your family, and much much more.
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.