Senior Technical Account ManagerBolt
Posted 1 month ago
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a world class buying experience that’s available for all online businesses – not just the giants of retail. Through CheckoutOS and our growing network of tens of millions of shoppers ready for one-click-checkout at the point of inspiration, Bolt is leveling the playing field for retailers and making shopping easy, trusted, and secure for consumers.
The fact that we're revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation – we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we’re committed to working Consciously, and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Our team is driven by the great technical challenges in our path, and by the thrill of creating a new standard for work. Come join us on the adventure today!
The Enterprise Account Architect is a senior technical role that drives success for our enterprise customers and strategic partners. Your excellent customer communications, technical expertise, and problem-solving skills will build on the solid foundation of trust established by the Bolt Network and team.
In this role, you will champion Bolt within the customer’s eCommerce technology team while managing multiple other key relationships - this includes eCommerce platform providers, system integrators and other technology partners. You will also work closely with our success and account management teams to advocate for the customer within Bolt, leveraging your view of the merchant’s experience to influence improvements across the organization.
If you love managing and resolving a diverse range of technical customer challenges while thriving in uncertainty, this role is for you. This position may require travel up to 20% as needed.
- Become a trusted advisor to our enterprise customer and strategic partner technology teams for all things eCommerce.
- Advise enterprise customers, strategic partners and internal stakeholders on integrating Bolt with eCommerce platforms and other Fintech solutions.
- Identify and troubleshoot critical customer issues, while driving them to successful resolution.
- Manage customer escalations in concert with Bolt Support, Engineering and Success teams.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for increasing adoption of the Bolt network
- Relentlessly advocate for the customer by communicating key insights, pain points, product requirements or possible service solutions.
- Partner with the Bolt Professional Services and Success teams to scope merchant issues, projects and solutions.
- Hands-on technical person with 5+ years in a customer facing role
- 4+ years experience working with enterprise stakeholders
- Technical understanding of modern web applications and cloud-based distributed systems
- Expertise with the following technologies and concepts: HTTP/S, HTML , web page security, APIs, JSON, logging and debugging tools (e.g. Datadog, Bugsnag, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- 4+ years experience integrating cloud-based solutions using APIs
- 2+ years experience with one of the following:
- eCommerce platforms (Magento, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WooCommerce, Shopify)
- Payments processor (Stripe, Ayden, Klarna, Paypal, Plaid, etc.)
You need to be good at:
- Communicating, both written and verbal.
- Visualizing and presenting proposed solutions to technical stakeholders and senior executives.
- Analyzing, simplifying and resolving complex issues and situations.
- Self-starting while juggling multiple competing priorities.
- Creating a shared understanding between internal and external stakeholders with different priorities.
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays and your birthday off
- Equity Early Exercise Program
- Paid parental leave
- Phone, Utilities, and Wellness stipends
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).
To ensure the health and safety of all Bolters and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.