Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Praytell is a creative communications agency made by teams with strategic minds and spirited hearts. We create timely, integrated, headline-worthy campaigns across social, earned, digital, and more. After 10 years of cooking up award-winning work, we know one thing for sure - we’re just warming up.
As Senior Supervisor, Analytics, you will be:
- Overseeing the execution of earned media, social media and integrated reporting: train and manage the reporting workflow of junior analyst(s), ensuring they deliver precise, detailed and insightful monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports on brand and competitive performance that both track performance against KPIs and benchmarks and provide actionable insights for improvement.
- Drive execution of custom analytics projects for large Praytell clients, as well as new business efforts by identifying key metrics, performance benchmarks and executional processes to implement. You’ll work closely with account teams, strategists and clients to leverage multiple sources of data to conduct competitive analysis, create share of voice reports and identify opportunities for breakthrough brand communications and actionable insights.
- Serve as the point of contact for the agency’s analytics tools, working with strategists, account leads and creative teams to leverage the tools capabilities for custom analytics projects, reporting and insights for new business projects. You will also drive decision making on new tools, lead contract negotiations and capabilities assessments.
- Manage, coach and train analysts, overseeing their professional development at Praytell, ensuring they develop analytics skills and fluency utilizing tools and conducting actionable data analysis and research as well as the ability to communicate and develop strong cross-functional working relationships with account, creative and strategy teams in addition to client communications.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to write and present client-facing slides that translate data points and research into insightful analysis that contributes to breakthrough communications.
Experience you have:
- You have 5-7 years of overall integrated marketing communications experience, preferably at a PR agency, with at least 4 of those years working on measurement, analytics and reporting for earned media, social media, integrated marketing or digital marketing for large brands.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing metrics and can interpret key performance indicators from various channels including earned media, website traffic, campaign performance, search and customer acquisition costs.
- You have significant experience with measurement tools such as Google Analytics, Cision, Quid, Netbase, Sprinklr, Signal.ai, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of advanced tools and languages such as MySQL, Python or R.
Equally as important, you are:
- Meticulous and well organized
- Flexible and adaptable
- Collaborative and a team player, with a can-do attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Honest and ethical
- Committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace
- Salary Range: $95,000 - $110,000
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, with a $0 premium option which means nothing comes out of your own pocket
- Employee stock ownership plan where you receive company shares for every year you work here
- Traditional and Roth 401K with employer contribution
- Four-day work week (hit 40 hours by Friday)
- Flexible time off (FTO), more than a dozen company-paid holidays and mental health days
- Employee assistance program spanning mental health, financial and legal support for you and your family
- Parental leave
- Fertility support programs
- And more!
- Submit Application
- Phone Screen (30 minutes)
- Team Interview (1 hour)
- Final Interview (30-45 minutes)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all people at our company and do not discriminate. Period. All qualified applicants will receive consideration in accordance with federal law requirements, and because it’s the right thing to do. We comply with the applicable state and local law governing non-discrimination in employment in every single one of our locations, and we prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.