Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in UAE ⚠️
At Mambu, we believe that banking and financial services can change the world for the better. We also know that inflexible systems are slowing innovation and limiting impact. We’re on a mission to change that, to make banking work better for everyone.
Join us as we bring banking and financial services technology into the digital-first world. Where our best-in-class, cloud-banking platform is igniting financial change globally. Where we are enabling our customers to build great banking experiences for their customers; in a faster, more flexible and more dependable way than ever before.
If this mission drives you, if you are bold, curious, customer-obsessed and ready to embrace a challenge, then we want you on our team.
At Mambu our people are the foundation! We prioritise continuous learning and development to empower Mambuvians for success and growth. We provide a learning budget by function for professional development and offer a comprehensive L&D program that enhances both technical expertise and soft skills.
Let’s rewrite the rules of banking together!
About the team
Customers need to know how to solve their business problems. Mambu is just part of the answer. That is why the Solutions Engineering team exists. We are here to help them understand how they get there with Mambu. We are the SMEs that know all aspects of Mambu and can relate them to the client’s requirements.
We evangelise SaaS Core Banking in a market with many legacy systems which are stifling innovation at banks and other financial services providers.
Authenticity is in our DNA. We set out to be trusted advisors both internally and externally. It is our role to ensure that clients can meet their objectives with Mambu. And we become our prospects and customers advocates within Mambu so we ensure that it becomes bigger and better than what it is today.
What you’ll do
- Each Solution Consultants / Engineer is responsible for helping our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to prepare and present solutions to clients: from preparing demos, assisting with proposals and requirements analysis.
- You will get the opportunity to work with every type of FinTech company from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help them design the next generation of financial services.
- Day to day you will closely interact with clients to deeply understand the customers' strategic and operational needs, prepare solution materials, conduct product showcases, run proof of concepts and any other work required to help the clients understand how Mambu fits their needs
- You will get the opportunity to work with ecosystem partners to understand their offerings to advise customers and prospects on which partners are best to implement with Mambu
- Hand over new projects to the delivery team as well as coordinating with product management on any new features, changes or enhancements
- Provide assistance to marketing by creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts and other collateral
What you’ll bring
- Several years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry and deep knowledge of consumer or business lending, deposits products and operations
- Previous experience experience in a pre-sales / solutions engineering role in a SaaS offering
- Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as: Requests for Information (RFI) and RFPs
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Customer facing experience and ability to influence Executive Level audiences
- You are eligible to work in UAE, and you are already living there
Whatever role you are looking for, if you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
Follow Mambu on LinkedIn for the latest Fintech trends and success stories. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to experience our vibrant culture. Explore our mission, values, and the world we're building at mambu.com/careers.
Follow the work of our Product and Engineering teams as they continuously make our products and platform bigger, better, faster and stronger. Check out our Medium Product & Tech Log.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorised criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
_Don’t meet every single requirement?_Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
_Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway._You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mambu is committed to working with and providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable adaptation of the process to accommodate your needs, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS