Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in San Francisco, USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
Revinate is seeking a Sr Software Engineer - Full Stack Engineer to join our platform application development team. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies to build products at scale for our clients that enable them to better understand their guests and to deliver exceptional personalized experiences to them. You will have complete autonomy and ownership of what you build and are involved right from the start in the architecture and design process. You should be self-aware, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, and have a strong interest in experimenting with new technologies.
What You'll Do
- Create solutions that support call handling of thousands of calls
- Build, maintain and enhance a lead system for large numbers of guests
- Deploy code to our containerized production environment
- Improve our application’s overall performance by implementing, maintaining, and tuning services shared by all of them
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of backend software engineering experience primarily in Java with the Spring Framework
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
- Good experience in microservices architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills -- the ability to work well within the Engineering team as well as across departments and with team members who may be in different time zones
- Experience with containers and orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with NoSQL databases including Elasticsearch, Cassandra, DynamoDB
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with AWS services
- Health insurance-employee premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Dental insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Vision insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- 401(k) with employer match
- Short & Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Flex time off
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Telehealth access
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].