Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Director of Marketing
Salary Range: $120,000 - $140,000
Location: Continental U.S.; Remote
Who is Sprockets?
Sprockets uses artificial intelligence to reinvent the $500 billion hiring space with advanced applicant matching technology that predicts candidate success before they are hired.
Our mission is to transform the traditional hiring process into an equitable one; we believe everyone deserves a fair chance. Sprockets’ AI-powered platform identifies the ideal applicants without the need for resumes or interviews, eliminating potential bias.
About this Role
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager understands the product feature set and its benefits and clearly articulates the value proposition delivered through innovative and compelling deliverables such as messaging, marketing collateral, sales enablement materials and thought leadership content. Ultimately, you will increase our market share by better communicating the value our platform offers to prospects, customers, and the market at large.
- Define and manage product marketing strategy for Sprockets, including messaging, positioning, launch planning, enablement content (sales, customer success) and customer adoption.
- Build messaging and positioning tracks for core products, services, and features that align with Sprockets’ brand vision, product value propositions, and market differentiation.
- Bridge the gap between the Product and Marketing teams while serving as an advocate for our target buyer and continuously surfacing insights from our clients, sales team, and deep market research.
- Create educational materials such as knowledge base articles or courses for both internal and external use around the product and its features.
- Develop insights based on product usage data, voice of customer, buyer personas, campaign effectiveness, competitors, and industry trends and translate those insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible results.
- Develop processes to manage any product outages/maintenance periods and create plans/assets for communicating internally and to our customers.
- Plan the launches of new product features and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales and customer success channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 8+ years experience in a product marketing role, with prior experience in the SaaS industry
- Ability to synthesize and distill complex information into clear, concise messaging for different audiences
- High comfort level communicating with various stakeholders across marketing, sales, customer success, and product
- Seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing as a revenue-centric marketer
- Initiative to actively look for strategic gaps and address them with a positive, solution-oriented approach. You understand a start-up mindset and can operate with speed while still prioritizing quality results
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to source additional resources on a contract basis for specialties
- A deep understanding of customer and product reporting and tools including HubSpot
- Deadline-driven mindset with ability to manage multiple projects on your own
- Product analytics platform experience a plus
- We have a noble mission. Sprockstars, as we like to call us, do not take transforming the hiring process into an equitable one lightly. We’re committed to you, our team, our customers, and their employees alike
- To make breakthroughs, people need an environment where it’s safe to make mistakes and learn. Sprockets fosters a workspace where different viewpoints are welcomed and every voice counts - a place where everyone can ask anyone for guidance and bring their truest selves to work every day
- Our team strives to be known as leaders and innovators within the hiring tech industry. We challenge the process and product in our continuous pursuit of excellence
- Collaboration and communication are exactly how Sprockets was built and will continue to thrive. As a small team, everyone at the organization has the opportunity to know each other and contribute their thoughts
- We pride ourselves on our emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. During business hours, our Sprockstars work hard and play hard — that’s no accident
- Integrity creates trust. It’s the constant choice to infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect for customers and colleagues alike
- We empower our teams with the freedom, trust and autonomy to make good and strategic decisions that enable our customers and drive our business forward
Our Benefits & Perks:
- 4-day work week (4, 8-hour days)
- Equity ownership
- Open PTO
- A fully remote company so you have the flexibility to work anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a MacBook and financial assistance to craft your most comfortable work-from-home environment
- Bi-annual company trips designed to foster relationships, creativity, and having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage packages
If you are interested in intensive growth, emerging technology, and vibrant work culture, Sprockets is the startup for you. Having recently received our Series A round of funding, we are poised for another big year of growth. Come disrupt with us!