Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe ⚠️
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager that can help us shape the future of e-commerce! In this role, you will implement innovative solutions, and lead initiatives from Catalog Search Algorithm development to UX changes. If you're passionate about improving conversion rates and thrive on creativity, seize this opportunity to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
Work with data and your creativity to find new solutions to increase conversion through the different steps of the user journey. Specifically:
- Development and Improvement of the Catalog Search Algorithm
- Manage and implement key initiatives in pricing and availability within inventory management.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize the ordering of products in lists, ensuring maximum visibility and appeal to customers.
- Lead design and UX changes aimed at improving the conversion rate, making the customer journey more intuitive and engaging.
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria
- Create Jira tickets (user stories) to be actioned by developers, and answer questions on such tickets to ensure smooth delivery of work for testing
What you need to succeed:
- Experienced in B2C e-commerce or marketplace
- Proficient in product list optimization; Machine Learning knowledge is a plus.
- Strong technical background.
- A key understanding on A/B testing and experimentation plus UX best practices
- High creativity to find new solutions to increase conversion
- Growth mentality
- 100% oriented to conversion rate improvement
- Very strong data analysis capabilities
- Excellent written and spoken English – all communication is in English
- 4+ experience in product management experience oriented to A/B testing and conversion rate improvement
A true 4-day working week (because we love what we do, but we also love time off!)
- Competitive compensation package
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Remote work
- We will set you up for success: Choose between a brand new computer from either Apple or Windows, screen, keyboard, mouse and mouse pad
- Career progression opportunities - We want you to grow as we grow!
- 200€ of credit in all Hellotickets events and experiences
- Diverse and fun start-up environment
Hellotickets is a leading global platform and passionate provider of travel experiences, tours and activities, helping explorers from 15 countries find their way to more wonder in the world.
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Jorge Díaz Largo and Alberto Martinez, the brand is built on the belief that travel experiences and the emotions they inspire result in lives lived more fully, lives lived large. And living large is what we all should do.
Resolutely focused on the live large experience, Hellotickets is based on a 4-day workweek and full remote model, with a team of over 70 employees living around the world.
Hellotickets is supported by early stage growth experts including Chris Colbert, Former Managing Director of the Harvard Innovation Labs, Pillar VC, a top U.S. venture capital firm, and Techstars, one of the biggest success accelerators in the world.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.