We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our product strategy in Latin America . This PM will work on expanding our services and building Latin American country specific features that allow us to scale more rapidly.
You’ll be directly responsible for making decisions on where and how we deepen our product portfolio for the LATAM region. You’ll look at existing products, identifying opportunities to improve them while also thinking about use cases Signifyd doesn’t serve yet. You’ll walk in the shoes of our customers and define what a great localized product looks like, building a seamless, intuitive product for different use cases.
As an expansion owner, you will be working in a highly collaborative and cross functional environment to deliver value to all of our internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will work with our implementations team, LATAM commercial team, your product management team, data science team, partners and merchants to understand needs and pain points, and provide a consistently robust and high quality experience. The ideal candidate is adept at understanding true customer needs, converting this to requirements across our product portfolio, working with Product Managers and Engineering, and managing the launch of all product updates to both internal teams and customers.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Drive features and initiatives that deepen Signifyd’s value across Latin America
- Lead the design, development and launch of successful services
- Structure and design potential partnerships across the region that can strengthen our value proposition .
- Prioritize and maintain a roadmap that balances maintenance/bugs and new feature requests across a range of customer segments and use cases.
- Ability to do a “tear-down” exercise of competitors or other best-in-class products to inform areas of improvement or trends that we can learn from.
- Build relationships with Sales, Data Science, Risk Ops, Engineering, Marketing and Implementations teams to successfully validate, build, and launch your solutions
- Train and develop resources for our internal implementations team and sales engineers to enable their success with customers
- Define metrics & KPIs to demonstrate “success” and “progress” as it relates to overall performance and adoption
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- 5+ years of product management experience
1-3 years of experience building ecommerce and/or payments solutions
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to provide execution details through product specs and user stories.
- Excellent data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics and perform data analysis through BI tools/SQL
- Spanish Fluency