eFileCabinet is focused on helping businesses of any size to improve their profitability and productivity by streamlining their operations and work processes around document management. Come experience the stability of a 19 year old company, with the thrill and vision of a startup.
The Role and Opportunity:
eFileCabinet is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to contribute to the overall product vision and strategy, working with our Design and Product team and reporting to the Chief Product Officer. This role will own a portion of the product roadmap - leading prioritization and definition of individual product features, understanding the customer and business problems, pushing for innovative solutions, driving decisions and tradeoffs, and partnering with design and engineering on execution.
This is a great time to join eFileCabinet as a Senior Product Manager. We are experiencing high growth, expanding our customer base and our product offering - and you can help shape that with us. We’re a tight team driving the product experience and you’ll have a high degree of ownership and opportunity to innovate and execute, making a real impact on customers and the business.
This role has plenty of room to grow and will also help strengthen our overall product management approach and discipline. The ideal candidate is a passionate product manager who is comfortable with the end-to-end product lifecycle - driving discovery and customer research with the design team, capturing insights and ideas from internal cross-functional teams, prioritizing the most important opportunities, rallying the team around innovative solutions that delight our customers, efficiently executing on the backlog with engineering and design counterparts, and making sure new features work for customers and are well understood and supported by the rest of the company.
- Own and drive your portion of the product experience - making sure we’re doing the most important things, in the right order, with solutions that work well for customers and the business. Be deeply embedded with a product team of engineers, QA, design to pull it all off.
- Drive innovation, differentiation, and a world class product experience based on a deep understanding of customer needs and the market landscape
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and vision, driving how we evolve the product experience to better meet customer needs and grow the business
- Become a true product and domain expert, partnering and collaborating cross-functionally across the company
- Help us continually improve how we do product development - approaching things strategically, being data and customer driven, and efficiently shipping high quality products
- At least 4 years of demonstrated experience with building and shipping applications or software (mobile and web) that makes a difference for customers and the business
- Experienced in Agile product development processes and best practices
- Highly collaborative and a strong, clear communicator, with experience partnering deeply with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support teams
- Experience driving priorities and execution based on customer and business data. Comfortable with quantitative analytical data and qualitative customer research.
- Solid technical understanding and ability to partner deeply with technical teams
Benefits of working at eFileCabinet:
- Four Day Work Week
- Hybrid Work Environment (In-Office and Fully Remote Options)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Top-notch work-life balance and company culture
eFileCabinet is an EEO; M/F/D/V; we offer PTO; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match), Life insurance and many perks. The salary for this position is dependent on experience.