About the Senior Product Manager, Core Discovery + Content at Headspace:
Headspace Health exists to improve the health and happiness of the world, and we’re accelerating our capabilities to deliver on that mission. To do so, we’re looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to focus on developing the roadmap and execution for Core Discovery + Content Experiences in the center of the Headspace App . Reporting to the VP of Product, Consumer Experience, this individual will partner closely with engineering, design, research, content and studio teams, science and other cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, test hypotheses, create roadmaps, define milestones and success metrics, and drive execution to deliver meaningful impact. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, data-driven product leader who has a passion for testing and developing consumer and content-driven products in an ambiguous environment with a very large problem space.
Location : This role is open to remote employees in select US states: California, Florida, Georgia, Maryland + Washington DC, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- You are scrappy and move fast and know how to experiment in order to learn rapidly targeting simple, understandable, and actionable true north metrics.
- You can facilitate collaboration between Product and other teams including Content, Data,and Design/Design Research to develop hypotheses and testing plans to learn your way to a roadmap to create impact .
- You are comfortable working with a team to look at large unsolved problems using data, content, and technology but rooted in deep user understanding and clear hypotheses.
- You will use a data-driven and human-centered mindset to rapidly test hypotheses.
- You will manage product execution from ideation to launch and learn; define requirements and craft experiments, initiate and prioritize projects, assist in determining the best technical implementation, track product development, and develop product launch and learn plans.
- You define, track and analyze key performance metrics; clearly present your findings and recommendations from experiments to executives and key stakeholders.
What you’ve accomplished:
- You have 4-7 years of product management experience, preferably with at least 3 years of building new products, working in a new product or incubation lab style environment.
- Experience discovering and validating opportunities on a global scale.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance market needs with business priorities, drive detailed trade-offs, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Success leading complex projects across a global, cross-functional organization and demonstrated ability as a thought leader for key issues in that environment.
- Deep experience with rapid prototyping, A/B testing, and experiment design.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.