Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe ⚠️
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to become a driving force in our B2B sector, leading sales growth and product development. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, define client-centric functionalities, and shape the future of B2B sales. Elevate your career and be part of our journey of innovation and client-focused excellence!
Your responsibilities will include:
As a key Product Manager in our B2B sector, you'll lead sales growth and product development, balancing team coordination with client-focused innovation.. Specifically:
- Drive increased sales in the B2B sector as the primary goal.
- Define product functionalities in collaboration with the B2B team.
- Plan and schedule the implementation of these functionalities.
- Coordinate with stakeholders like the B2B team, Supply Team, and development squad.
- Understand and define product requirements based on client needs.
- Create and manage Jira tickets for task tracking and execution.
- Maintain clear and concise project documentation.
- Collaborate with different teams for an integrated product development approach.
- Continuously review and refine processes based on feedback and team input.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience as a Product Manager in B2B environments or projects.
- Proficient with Retool or equivalent productivity tools.
- Holds an engineering degree or shows strong technical expertise.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in product management or a related field.
- Highly skilled in SQL and possesses robust analytical abilities.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking, for all business communications.
- A true 4-day working week(because we love what we do, but we also love time off!)
- Competitive compensation package
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Gym Sponsorship: Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Spain with a subsidized Gympass membership
- Remote work
- We will set you up for success: Choose between a brand new computer from either Apple or Windows, screen, keyboard, mouse and mouse pad
- Career progression opportunities - We want you to grow as we grow!
- 200€ of credit in all Hellotickets events and experiences
- Diverse and fun start-up environment
Hellotickets is a leading global platform and passionate provider of travel experiences, tours and activities, helping explorers from 15 countries find their way to more wonder in the world.
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Jorge Díaz Largo and Alberto Martinez, the brand is built on the belief that travel experiences and the emotions they inspire result in lives lived more fully, lives lived large. And living large is what we all should do.
Resolutely focused on the live large experience, Hellotickets is based on a 4-day workweek and full remote model, with a team of over 70 employees living around the world.
Hellotickets is supported by early stage growth experts including Chris Colbert, Former Managing Director of the Harvard Innovation Labs, Pillar VC, a top U.S. venture capital firm, and Techstars, one of the biggest success accelerators in the world.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.