Our amazing People Team consists of passionate, caring and dedicated individuals whose responsibility is to ensure all is running smoothly at Form3 whilst we continue to scale. We’re looking to add a dynamic Senior People Partner to work directly alongside our Head of People and the rest of the team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Form3 continues to grow, we are looking to add a Senior People Partner – Product & Technology to the People Team. We’re looking for a candidate with a several years of experience, looking to join a fun and forward-thinking Fintech.
- 8+ years of experience in a People/ HR capacity
- Experience in a Business Partner role, ideally focusing on Product, Technology, or Information Security
- Experience of working in a global organisation
- Commercial acumen: understands the business and how they can deliver value
- Strong influencing skills internally and externally
- The ability to form a well-considered point of view and demonstrate the courage to express this, say no, and challenge business leaders
- A second European language (desirable but not required)
The Senior People Partner – Product & Technology will be a trusted adviser and proactive partner to the CPO & CTO on all things people; listening, coaching, and advising them on actions required for the best outcomes to drive performance and business growth.
- Collaborates with the Head of People Team to develop and deliver the people strategy aligned with Product and Technology objectives
- Works with the Head of People Team to drive people discussions and implement actions within Product & Technology such as workforce design and planning, business development and improvement, talent succession and performance management and coaching
- Drives delivery and provides input to activities such as recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, performance management, compensation reviews, talent & succession planning, engagement and retention for Product & Technology
- Support the ongoing development, refinement, and utilisation of our career progression frameworks across the Product & Technology functions
- Influence leaders and managers to create high performing teams encompassing diversity, inclusion, wellbeing and adoption of cultural values and behaviours
- Use people analytics data to track insights and interpret people trends for quick and accurate decision making
- Partner with the rest of the People Team and Talent Team to deliver clear hiring plans, solve for talent and resource gaps, support on on-boarding and sync on candidates’ career and development plans. Be on a constant look out for talent and market trends to best hire and retain our team members
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.