Senior People Partner
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Netherlands ⚠️
At Mambu, we believe that banking and financial services can change the world for the better. We also know that inflexible systems are slowing innovation and limiting impact. We’re on a mission to change that, to make banking work better for everyone.
Join us as we bring banking and financial services technology into the digital-first world. Where our best-in-class, cloud-banking platform is igniting financial change globally. Where we are enabling our customers to build great banking experiences for their customers; in a faster, more flexible and more dependable way than ever before.
If this mission drives you, if you are bold, curious, customer-obsessed and ready to embrace a challenge, then we want you on our team.
At Mambu our people are the foundation! We prioritise continuous learning and development to empower Mambuvians for success and growth. We provide a learning budget by function for professional development and offer a comprehensive L&D program that enhances both technical expertise and soft skills.
Let’s rewrite the rules of banking together!
What you’ll do
- Performance Development - Be a subject matter expert on performance management, focusing on evolving the methodology & experience, planning and executing with the business and ensuring a link to pay for performance.
- Change Management - To work with the senior leaders and People Leaders to continuously review and implement the operating models and transformation projects towards building an effective, lean, high performing team including organisational effectiveness & design, organisation capability & talent management.
- Workforce planning - Work with the Business leaders and finance in resource planning and with the Talent Team to build, buy and develop people capabilities that supports both mid and long-term people requirements.
- Employee Engagement and Retention - Proactively gauge employee engagement in functional areas and work with the broader People Team to provide solutions as required.
- Relationship management - Promote a consulting mentality and partnership approach to developing strong and effective working relationships with executive leaders and key internal stakeholders providing feedback and coaching and ensure they are all equipped to drive employee engagement and involvement.
- Data Insights - Utilise relevant data to support people and business plan implementation, spot trends and assist with decision making.
- Communication - Work with internal comms to support the development and execution of appropriate communications campaigns to engage with audiences on the employee experience offer to ensure full engagement and understanding.
What you’ll bring
- Experience of working within an Fintec environment or fast paced Tech business
- Experience of senior business partnering and coaching in a performance led organisation with executive leaders / senior level across multiple functions and regions to ensure flexibility in approach.
- Wide ranging knowledge of value creating generalist human resources at senior leader level.
- A high level of organisation design, talent, performance management and senior stakeholder management experience would be desirable.
- Ability to deliver high impact services in a fast paced and fluid working environment, bringing clarity and structure where appropriate.
- Innovative, open-minded in search of great ideas, strong applied thinking and connecting the dots.
- Strong communicator, able to influence senior leaders.
- Change management experience and being comfortable with being at the forefront of delivery Ability to flex delivery from understanding delivery at a strategic level to operational and understanding the need to work 'in the grey' where performance solutions need to be found
- Flexible and fun who can bring a creative and collaborative mindset
- Independent decision maker despite ambiguity, and leverages a strong user of data to inform your intuition
- Quietly confident and openly humble
Fixed Term Contract position.
Follow Mambu on LinkedIn for the latest Fintech trends and success stories. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to experience our vibrant culture. Explore our mission, values, and the world we're building at mambu.com/careers.
Follow the work of our Product and Engineering teams as they continuously make our products and platform bigger, better, faster and stronger. Check out our Medium Product & Tech Log.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorised criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
_Don’t meet every single requirement?_Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
_Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway._You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mambu is committed to working with and providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable adaptation of the process to accommodate your needs, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS