Senior Manager, Reward
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the UK ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What you’ll do
Your mission is to:
- Report to our VP, Total Reward in this newly established role within our global Total Reward Team to shape our Reward compensation programs with a particular focus on variable pay design. This role will have a global remit and will offer a huge opportunity for professional growth as well as the space to create and innovate. It’s a hands-on role with the autonomy to shape our programs and have impact.
- Own our Sales Incentive Plan (SIP):
- Work with senior Commercial and Finance stakeholders to lead the design, planning, maintenance and ongoing communication to ensure that we have a sustainable and best-in-class offering that drives business results and delivers RoI. You will manage the SIP Policy and related processes from design through to supporting Finance on query escalations related to commission calculations;
- Be our sales compensation expert: you’ll research and understand the current and future competitive environment to drive the evolution of sales compensation. You’ll use this alongside your understanding of our business priorities, sales cycle and commercial environment to create and adapt a best in class SIP;
- Support the Commission Committee (VP Finance, VP Total Reward and Commercial representative) in decision-making around plan adjustments and exceptions. Drive key meetings/discussions/actions;
- Lead the remaining integration phase of our SIP management software tool.
- Be the Reward Lead for our Mambu compensation programs, from design/evolution to implementation e.g. Career Framework, compensation philosophy, bonus, Executive pay, salary review, equal pay, pay transparency evolution
- Work with our data expert Reward Specialist, sharing your knowledge with them and taking opportunities to coach and develop them
- Contribute to idea generation on other key Reward projects (across comp, bens & equity)
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- Extensive hands-on experience of designing and supporting Sales Incentive/Commission programs across numerous countries, ideally within a SaaS environment
- Strong communication and influencing skills and be comfortable being the only Reward expert at the seat of the table in decision-making situations
- Ability to use excellent Excel/GoogleSheets analytical capability to draw conclusions from data, tell the story behind it and build the solutions/action
- Be a true business partner and team player and be confident in bringing views to the table - at Mambu we pride ourselves on our collaborative spirit and we believe the best outcomes come from diversity of perspective. Seek to improve and innovate
- Comfort with a fast-paced, and often ambiguous, environment - experience of a similar environment (high growth, Tech, private company) would be advantageous, but not essential if you can evidence the aptitude to respond, adapt and grow
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.