We’re Hutch Games, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the automotive gaming experiences that people want on mobile. Our games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
Senior Games Analyst | London | Permanent
Hutch is looking for a Senior Games Analyst to join the team in London. You should be a data driven person that loves to make a difference. You should also be a great collaborator and communicator, with the ability to explain complex data and concepts to other people. You’ll be working closely within one of our successful game teams to offer insights aimed at the continual improvement of our products.
- Work in a highly impactful role at a studio that values data, through collaboration with the game teams to analyse data and enable them to make data driven decisions
- Designing and analysing control-based experiments on in-game parameters
- Analysing player data to identify problem areas or missed opportunities
- Working with game designers and engineers to solve design problems
- You’ll estimate potential impact and prioritise different initiatives to help inform our product roadmap
- Building models to estimate performance where tracking is either missing or not possible
Work with our engineering team to build data management solutions
- Previous, proven experience working in an analytical role, preferably within games or a related industry
- You’re deeply comfortable with numbers. Your instinctive approach to any problem is to quantify it first. You always notice when news reports fail to contextualise numbers
- Your analysis has led to quantifiable improvements
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Interest in games and an understanding of what makes games fun
- Experience of great visualisation using tools such as Tableau, Looker etc
- Experience in statistics or modelling