PERMANENT - FULL-TIME 4-DAYS WEEK (FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY, 32H/WEEK)
Workplace: Remote. Hybrid or at the office possible according to the sanitary rules in force at the time of the internship.
SENIOR GAME DESIGNER (3C, TWO-WHEEL VEHICLES) REPORTS TO: GAMEPLAY DIRECTOR
- Participate in the development and growth of one of our new products;
- Participate in the definition and implementation of Two-Wheel Vehicle 3Cs, the associated gameplay mechanics and challenges;
- Design and implement a strategy that will maximize the engagement, the retention of the players;
- Validate that the accessibility, learning curve and the gameplay is interesting and engaging, throughout the game;
- Work and collaborate with all other departments (Art, Programming, Audio, Marketing...) to ensure that every element supports the vision of the game.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6+ years of experience in Game Design in the Video Game industry;
- Mastering game design principles;
- Ability to understand the new paradigm of engagement, retention and monetization as well as classic games design;
- Basic knowledges of Unreal and ability to be “hands-on” in the engine, and so debug, script, prototype..., an asset;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Excellent communication skills to illustrate ideas;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and collaborate with various teams in the same time;
- At ease in an innovation-oriented team;
- Ability to learn and share knowledge;
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!