If you’re great at writing kick-ass code, have an eye for design, are an excellent problem-solver and want to work at a fast-growing international startup – come and join Scoro!
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code to further develop the user interface and front-end of Scoro;
- Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code and integrating it with the back-end while ensuring compatibility with various browsers;
- Working closely with the product, design, development and marketing team to improve the UX of Scoro;
- Identifying and advocating the use of new front-end technologies, libraries, tools, and best practices;
- Mentoring more junior developers to improve and grow their skills;
- Taking ownership and driving improvements and initiatives in your team and beyond.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Hybrid working arrangement;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- Thorough onboarding, personal mentor & vertical and horizontal growth opportunities;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter;
- Salary based on the experience between 3900 – 5200 euros/gross.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Understanding of the FLUX and other architecture and design pattern;
- Eye for design, good sense of UX and high attention to detail;
- Passion for quality and an ability to solve complex UI flows;
- Good mentoring skills;
- Skills to plan your own time;
- Experience working with git.
You get extra points for:
- Having a degree in IT or alike;
- Having previous experience in UI design;
- Fluency with TypeScript;
- Having a full-stack approach and knowledge of PHP, NodeJS or Go is a big plus.