Senior Director: Revenue Operations
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. Over 280 banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Netherlands ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
The Senior Director: Revenue Operations is responsible for the overall operations of all the revenue generating functions of Mambu globally. The aim of the Senior Director: Revops is to enable and support the complete field organisation with the best tools, processes, deal approval flows, proposal management, analytics, market data and commission plans to make business within Mambu and with Mambu easy.
What you’ll do
Provide ongoing operational support to the field organisation
- Establish a business partner model for the RVPs and MSDs supporting them in forecasting, analytics, planning, sales hygiene, process optimization and proactive market analysis.
- Establish a business partner model for the functional VPs of Partners and Customer Success Services supporting them in forecasting, analytics, planning, sales hygiene, process optimization and proactive market analysis.
- Establish a Deal Desk function which provides the best in class holistic deal approval flow including sales management, finance, legal, products, support and services.
- Provide best in class support to manage and answer RFx from prospects with a team ensuring a super professional and accurate response by involving all stakeholders needed for the response.
- Establish and implement a state of the art sales methodology within the CRM system and roll it out globally.
- Constantly optimise processes by ruthless automation and streamlining.
- Provide all required analytics, dashboarding and reporting for a high performing sales organisation.
- Own and execute the yearly quota, territory and financial planning.
- Define together with the sales leaders the best commission plans in alignment with the companies strategy.
- Be the governance function within the commercial organisation ensuring that all policies and guidelines are followed and everything is documented meeting the requirements of a public traded company.
- Maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships with products, finance, legal, HR and internal IT.
Goals and objectives
- Achieve annual sales productivity improvements
- Achieve annual efficiency within operations supporting a growing sales force with a flat or slower growing operations team
- Achieve a globally consistent implemented end to end sales process
- Be an active contributor within the Commercial Leadership Team (CLT)
- Excels in leadership and is recognized as both a people leader as well as a leader in revenue operations
- Build and maintain a People plan for the operations team globally, including hiring, onboarding, training and development
- Maintain people engagement scores that are equal to or better than company overall
- Fulfil a mentorship role for senior managers in the region
- Build a revenue operations organisation recognised for its ability to attract and retain
- Build a revenue operations organisation recognised for its state of the art tools, processes, deal support and customer centricity.
What you’ll bring
- Strong sales operations leader with a track record in building, inspiring and motivating a revenue operations organisation recognised for its culture, as well as its results;
- Ability to influence and leverage strong stakeholder relationships throughout the whole company including finance, legal, products, HR, IT and marketing;
- Demonstrable track record of consistent attainment, or over achievement, of set goals;
- Being very structured, process minded and experienced in different tool usages;
- Experience in technology or software sales (ideally SaaS);
- Excellent operational/analytical skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills; operations management experience;
- Demonstrable experience of building an engaged and diverse team culture;
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment, whilst motivating and inspiring others.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.