Senior Director, North America Partnerships
We switched to a 4 day work week in January 2022
Posted 1 month ago
Location: NYC Office
Signifyd is seeking a Senior Director of North America Partnerships to join our Marketing & Alliances team and report to the VP of Partnerships. You will be in the driver’s seat for all partnership activities in our largest market, owning programs, strategy and execution in the relentless pursuit of a partner-sourced pipeline.
Our market (D2C ecommerce) is both broad and deep - we serve a few thousand customers, from startups (via partners like Shopify, BigCommerce and Adobe) to high growth brands (Vuori, Rad Power Bikes) to household names (Walmart, Samsung, eBay, etc.). You will have the unique market tailwind and career opportunity of scaling a multi-segment business development org. You will lead a team of 5 (including Partner Marketing) to achieve pipeline goals across those segments.
Sales and marketing alignment is very strong at Signifyd. Your efforts will be multiplied and achieved through strong collaboration and teamwork across our Marketing and Sales teams, aka the Integrated Funnel.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the C-level, as well as customer-facing hustle to interact with prospective and current partner contacts. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about GTM challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to partners in the ecosystem.
- Partner with VP of Partnerships in creating and executing the strategic plan for all North America Partnership programs, while working closely with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success orgs to meet or exceed pipeline targets
- Own portfolio of key partner relationships
- Own strategy and results across key practice areas - Commerce Agencies, Technology Platforms and Consulting
- Act as a spokesperson for the company at relevant trade shows and other key industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- The right person will possess 8-12 years of experience, across business development, consulting and/or GTM strategy
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through program management
- Must be proficient with utilization of Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with prospects at field events as required
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem (and familiarity with merchant growing pains) is a big plus
(Colorado and New York City only*) Minimum salary of $175,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salaries are determined by role, level, and location. The salary minimum displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag