Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
25hrs per week | Mon - Fri | Monthly $6,000
At Do Big Things, a Senior Digital Ads Strategist develops and implements multi-platform paid media campaigns for a set of clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Do Big Things is looking for a Senior Digital Ads Strategist to join our ads team. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized self-starter who stays obsessively up-to-date on the digital advertising industry, and is constantly working to push the envelope.
Candidates should have experience with planning digital buys. The ideal candidate is an eminently adaptable worker who can make independent decisions about how to use clients’ budgets effectively and ensure that every dollar is spent to its best and highest use.
The Digital Ads Strategist will report to DBT’s Director of Ad Strategy. This person will work closely with our team of strategists to determine paid media campaign goals for multiple clients, and craft media plans to see that they’re accomplished. The Digital Ads Strategist will work with our Digital Tech team to help traffic, checklist, troubleshoot, and report on advertising campaign performance across clients. In addition, the strategist will maintain digital advertising vendor relationships, and keep the rest of the DBT team up-to-date on planning & buying best practices as ad technology evolves. Finally, the Digital Ads Strategist will be responsible for staying on top of billing issues and reconciliation as needed.
- The Senior Digital Ads Strategist works across teams and wears many hats. Above all, the ideal candidate is a quick learner with a passion for doing good and a willingness to geek out over ad metrics, new tactics, and using paid media to change the world for the better.
- Ability to independently project manage the successful execution and launch of a paid media campaign, including the development of advertising media plans that outline budget allocation, platform utilization, targeted audiences, and other variables necessary for launching digital campaigns
- Knowledge of media planning tools to forecast digital inventory availability and pricing
- Contributing to campaign strategy development to help drive decisions to meet client goals
- Trafficking and QA of digital ads across multiple platforms
- Set up and QA of necessary ad tracking for the purposes of reporting
- Consistent optimizations, in partnership with Ads Strategists, to help improve the performance of campaigns
- Built and maintained automated ad reports to surface strategic insights for clients.
- Ability to be a real systems thinker who can comfortably hop between platforms
- Ability to solve new problems and find answers to questions independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management & organization skills
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- 3-5 years experience in digital advertising and paid media
- Experience with paid media strategy
- Hands-on experience with common self-serve advertising platforms, including Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and TikTok Ads
- Genuine love of data, metrics, and optimizing
- A reverence for checklisting and a zealous attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Comfort multitasking and managing their time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex, technical issues in understandable, human terms
- Working knowledge of Excel and an interest in presenting email, social, and Ads data in a meaningful way
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager
At Do Big Things, we believe the diversity of ideas, perspectives and cultures that our employees contribute to our company is among our strongest assets. DBT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community and others are strongly encouraged to apply.
Do Big Things is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming experience for all candidates and employees. If there are any accommodations we can provide for you during the interview process or any other phase of the hiring process, please let us know.