Super is creating the operating system for buildings. Our property management software is designed for condos, co-ops, and HOA management teams, board members, and residents.
We are a seed-stage, women-led team of experts in digital product and growth most recently hailing from Facebook, Glossier, and LTSE.
We are looking for a hands-on, back-end/full stack engineer to join our growing engineering team. You will work side-by-side with our founding team to build our flagship product and executing on a scalable engineering approach. It is also critical that you have significant working time overlap with our core team, based on the East Coast.
- Experience scaling NoSQL databases (we are currently using Firebase)
- Experience proposing architecture or solving novel technical problems
- Entrepreneurial mindset–we’re a small team, and we’re all building this together
- Experience working with data scientists and/or scrapers
- Startup or agency experience
- Understanding of or experience with residential real estate sector
What you can expect to do
- Write quality, clean, and secure code. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a well-architected product.
- Define back-end best practices. We will look to you for guidance on our technical approach.
- Work closely with the team on product decisions and strategy. We expect a point of view and a collaborative partner who is interested in finding creative solutions.
What you can expect from us
- A remote-first work environment that takes flexible work seriously.
- 4-day work week with Fridays off (pending an on-call rotation)
- Stage-competitive salary and equity
- 100% medical, vision, and dental coverage for you and 50% for dependents
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO with a "minimum vacation policy" to ensure PTO at least every 6 months
- Flexible time off whether you are sick or in need another type of leave from work
- An opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of a company, building best-in-class software from the ground up, and transforming an industry.
Application & interview process
- Submit your application, including resume with samples of live digital products (web app preferred, but please share whatever is going to best help us evaluate your technical abilities). We commit to responding to every candidate, and you can expect to hear from us about next steps within the next 1-2 weeks.
- Applicants that progress to live interviews will meet with our CTO, CEO, and CPO. These sessions will be focused on technical capabilities, product thinking, communication, collaboration, and stage and values alignment.
- Final round candidates will meet with members of our engineering team and should expect a code evaluation.
Embracing diversity is one of Super's core founding values. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that recognizes building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company will make our company and our product stronger.