Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Germany ⚠️
Purpose of Position
In this role you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting for AWIN AG. You are coordinating monthly and yearly closings for AWIN AG according to IFRS and local GAAP (HGB). You excel in the external communication between Awin and its shareholders, auditors and tax authorities. Together with a global team of experts you are working in the Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation team, striving for continues improvement and global process harmonization.
- Accounting and reporting for Awin AG according to German GAAP and IFRS
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Monthly IFRS reporting to shareholders
- Monthly VAT related local tax reporting
- Yearly external audit according to German GAAP and IFRS
- Annual local GAAP reporting
- IFRS competence centre
- Interface function to the global tax team and the FP&A team
Skills and Expertise
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of accounting according to IFRS and German GAAP (HGB) as well as local taxation
- Team player with global mindset and the ability to develop international relationships
- Conscientiousness and flexibility are not foreign to you, you work goal-oriented, and you feel comfortable in an agile work environment
- Structured, accurate and self-organised way of working
- Quick perception, high service orientation
- Bilanzbuchhalter, Certified Accountant, Steuerfachangestellter
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft D365, Office Suite, especially Excel and
- Knowledge in Lucanet, Power BI is beneficial
- Very good communication (written and verbal in English & German), strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi-Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Welfare: We provide you with a life assurance, travel insurance and a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision, and dental treatments. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.