What is Sprockets?
**Sprockets is using artificial intelligence to reinvent the $500 billion hiring space with advanced applicant matching technology that predicts candidate success, before they are hired.
Our mission is to transform the traditional hiring process into an equitable one; we believe everyone deserves a fair chance. Sprockets’ AI-powered platform identifies the ideal applicants without the need for resumes or interviews, eliminating potential bias.
About this Role
Senior Account Executives are responsible for growing company revenue by engaging with and educating prospective customers. The position is specialized to work with multi-unit franchisee and large accounts across multiple industries that have a high density of hourly rate employees.
Day-to-day, this means:
Apply operational excellence and the science of selling to effectively close prospective customers.
Identify, engage, and educate multiple franchisee unit operators (MUFOs).
Be proficient in conducting advanced discovery gaining an understanding of prospective customer afflictions and aspirations.
Effectively align Sprockets solutions to the identified business objectives.
- Represent the Sprockets brand at industry and customer events including trade shows and conferences.
- Prospect, log, and manage opportunities using our sales CRM (HubSpot)
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast as well as activity tracking within our sales CRM
Work closely with the Customer Success team on the expansion of business from pilots to ongoing business and expansions
Be a contributing member of Sprockets' positive, high energy, fast-paced culture
- Meet and exceed monthly performance metrics.
Above all else, all Sprockets employees are united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. In our daily work, we exemplify our values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity.
Your personal experience should include:
Tenured sales professional with an Insight Sales / Consultative approach to customer engagement.
Achievement driven with a history of consistent quota achievement in a SaaS sales organization.
- Resilient and persistent
- Professional and polished
- Able to organize your thoughts and actions in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks commensurate with the priorities of the business.
- Tech-savvy and a quick study when presented with new software tools.
- A self-assured voice with the ability to break down complex processes for individuals with little tech background.
- Have a left-brain and right brain that are simpatico: you can think outside the box (re: creative) and have strong critical thinking (re: analytics).
- Self-driven + results-oriented. Not afraid of taking risks. "Make better mistakes tomorrow"
We have a noble mission. Sprockstars, as we like to call us, do not take transforming the hiring process into an equitable one lightly. We’re committed to you, our team, our customers and their employees alike
To make breakthroughs, people need an environment where it’s safe to make mistakes and learn. Sprockets fosters a workspace where different viewpoints are welcomed and every voice counts - a place where everyone can ask anyone for guidance and bring their truest selves to work every day
Our team strives to be known as leaders and innovators within the hiring tech industry. We challenge the process and product in our continuous pursuit of excellence
Collaboration and communication are exactly how Sprockets was built and will continue to thrive. As a small team, everyone at the organization has the opportunity to know each other and contribute their thoughts
We pride ourselves on our emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. During business hours, our Sprockstars work hard and play hard — that’s no accident
Integrity creates trust. It’s the constant choice to infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect for customers and colleagues alike
- We empower our teams with the freedom, trust and autonomy to make good and strategic decisions that enable our customers and drive our business forward
Our Benefits & Perks
4-day work week (4, 8 hour days)
A fully remote company so you have the flexibility to work anywhere in the U.S.
Receive a MacBook and financial assistance to craft your most comfortable work-from-home environment
Bi-annual company trips designed to foster relationships, creativity and having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage packages
If you are interested in intensive growth, emerging technology, and a vibrant work culture, Sprockets is thep for you. Having recently received our Series A round of funding, we are poised for another big year of growth. Come disrupt with us!**