Senior Account Executive- Part TimeExcelerate360
Posted 3 months ago
The role of the Senior Account Executive is to manage the entire sales process from attracting potential clients to negotiating a contract. The Senior Account Executive lead motivates, and collaborates with the sales team to find new leads and develop strategies to engage potential customers.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle and closure of new business
- Be responsible for qualifying potential customers
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively prescribe solutions
- Demo our client platform to prospects and create proposals
- Negotiate and close net new business
- Keep an accurate sales pipeline and contribute to team development
- Partner with our Marketing and Customer Success departments to provide a cohesive experience for potential and current customers
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and the entire company
- Creating sales targets and working to meet them individually and as a team
- Part time hours - 2.5 days per week.