Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Praytell is a creative communications agency made by teams with strategic minds and spirited hearts. We create timely, integrated, headline-worthy campaigns across social, earned, digital, and more. After 10 years of cooking up award-winning work, we know one thing for sure - we’re just warming up.
As Senior Account Executive, you will be:
- Working across our Consumer portfolio, which includes lifestyle, wellness, food and beverage, sports and entertainment, travel and tourism, and alcohol categories, from national household brands to emerging startups.
- Working hand in hand to support account leads and work with junior staff on various PR programs, including but not limited to campaign development and execution, pitch strategies, media outreach, research, reporting and more.
- Assisting the account lead with client communications on project deliverables and status updates.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest industry and media trends and translating them to actionable insights and recommendations.
- Training and mentoring junior staff and participating in various agency development programs.
Experience you have:
- You have 3-4 years of public relations/communications experience in an agency setting, supporting and/or leading multiple consumer accounts across lifestyle, wellness, food/beverage, spirits, consumer tech, travel, and/or sports.
- You keep up to date with industry and media trends and have successfully placed coverage in national, local and trade lifestyle outlets.
- You’ve worked on multiple account teams at once, managing junior team members and have experience communicating with clients regularly.
Equally as important, you are:
- Meticulous and well organized
- Flexible and adaptable
- Collaborative and a team player, with a can-do attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Honest and ethical
- Committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace
- Salary Range: $68,000 - $78,000 (The actual compensation amount paid may vary and will be determined by factors such as the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with no-employee-contribution options, which means nothing comes out of your pocket
- Employee stock ownership plan, where you receive shares of Project Worldwide, our parent company, for every year you work here
- Traditional and Roth 401K options with an annual employer contribution based on company performanc
- Four-day workweek
- Flexible time off, more than a dozen company holidays and mental health days
- Access to our employee assistance program, spanning mental health, financial and legal support for you and your family
- Parental leave and fertility support programs
- And more!
- Submit Application
- Phone Screen (30 minutes)
- Team Interview (1 hour)
- Final Interview (30-45 minutes)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all people at our company and do not discriminate. Period. All qualified applicants will receive consideration in accordance with federal law requirements, and because it’s the right thing to do. We comply with the applicable state and local law governing non-discrimination in employment in every single one of our locations, and we prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.