Security Education & Culture Lead
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the UK ⚠️
We're rewriting the rules of banking, championing speed, flexibility, and dependability. Our Cloud Banking platform fuels the success of financial brands worldwide, empowering our customers to craft outstanding banking experiences with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
We're on a mission to break through banking barriers, offering a cloud-native, SaaS core banking platform that prioritises adaptability and efficiency.
Join us in realising our vision to ignite global financial change, where your contribution matters, innovation thrives, and together, as one Mambu team, we redefine the future of banking.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing security awareness programs. This role focuses on cultivating a culture of security within the organization through training and education. You will work closely with other security and HR departments to ensure employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills to safeguard organizational assets.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement security culture and awareness programme
- Cultivate a culture of security within the organisation
- Ensure employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills to safeguard organisational assets
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years cyber awareness programme
- Experience in crafting company wide campaigns to support cultural change programmes in organisations
- Proven track record of working with senior partners to deliver metrics and reporting and programme updates
- Excellent written, presenting, and verbal skills in English
- Experience in engaging global workforce through a number of channels and means
Your colleagues would say:
- You have curiosity and desire to find the truth comes first in every interaction.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and not to be always right.
- You ask more questions than provide statements.
Whatever role you are looking for, if you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.