Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Netherlands ⚠️
We're rewriting the rules of banking, championing speed, flexibility, and dependability. Our Cloud Banking platform fuels the success of financial brands worldwide, empowering our customers to craft outstanding banking experiences with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
We're on a mission to break through banking barriers, offering a cloud-native, SaaS core banking platform that prioritises adaptability and efficiency.
Join us in realising our vision to ignite global financial change, where your contribution matters, innovation thrives, and together, as one Mambu team, we redefine the future of banking.
About the team
The Security Operations team at Mambu is dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of security across our operations. This team is at the forefront of designing and implementing security measures, ensuring that our infrastructure is resilient against threats, and fostering a culture of security awareness across the organization.
What you’ll do
- Lead the Transformation:
- Set ambitious yet achievable milestones for our security transformation journey.
- Engage with cross-functional teams, including Principle Engineers and Product and Engineering Architects, ensuring alignment with broader organizational and security goals.
- Monitor and report on transformation progress using defined KPIs, and adjust strategies as necessary.
- Integrate DevSecOps:
- Collaborate with development teams to embed security checks within CI/CD pipelines ensuring seamless security integrations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of security integrations using pertinent metrics, and continuously improve our DevSecOps practices.
- Regularly review and upgrade security toolsets based on performance metrics and evolving threats.
- Assist with the Development of the SOC:
- Assist in defining the structure, roles, and responsibilities within the Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Collaborate with IT to ensure the necessary infrastructure and tools are in place for effective SOC operations.
- Develop and refine a comprehensive incident response plan, ensuring swift and coordinated action during security events.
- Stakeholder Engagement:
- Organize regular touchpoints with business units, using metrics to demonstrate security performance and garner feedback.
- Translate stakeholder feedback into actionable security initiatives improving our security posture.
- Ensure transparency and open communication in security operations, building trust across the organization.
- Performance Reviews:
- Conduct regular performance reviews of security measures, identifying areas of improvement and recommending enhancements.
- Work closely with Principle Engineers and Product and Engineering Architects to ensure security measures are robust and effective.
- Use metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations, driving continuous improvement.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in Transformation:
- Proven success in leading security transformation initiatives in fintech or related sectors, with a strong emphasis on metric-driven results.
- Ability to navigate challenges and roadblocks using data-driven insights, ensuring project momentum.
- Robust project management skills with a focus on KPI tracking and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in contemporary security tools, platforms, and industry standards such as ISO 27001, DORA, NIS2 and NIST frameworks.
- Ability to evaluate, adopt, and implement new technologies based on performance metrics and security requirements.
- Proven track record in leading, mentoring, and inspiring security teams with a focus on KPI-driven results.
- Ability to foster a positive, inclusive, and high-performance team culture.
- Strong decision-making skills with a capability to balance risk, compliance, and business agility.
Your colleagues would say:
- You have curiosity and desire to find the truth comes first in every interaction.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and not to be always right.
- You ask more questions than provide statements.
Whatever role you are looking for, if you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.