Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Romania ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
Role: SAP SuccessFactors Specialist
The Business Application Management team is part of the “Business Operations” department. You will join an international and dynamic team that supports the growth and daily operations of Mambu globally. As a SAP SuccessFactors Specialist you will contribute to the support of the core Mambu business applications, collect the requirements of our stakeholders with regard to existing IT core business applications and the IT system landscape. The main task of the department is to manage the applications, analyse the requirements and to optimally implement the changes with the greatest added value. The team looks after core business applications, such as NetSuite, SalesForce, SAP Successfactors, Identity Provider etc. and provides support on that aspect to our employees world wide.
What you’ll do
- Application Management
- Responsible for SAP Successfactors application support
- Responsible for realising the changes and optimisations within SAP Successfactors
- Responsible for up-to-date application documentation.
- Responsible for managing the SAP Successfactors delivered updates to the application
- Responsible for managing the vendor tickets.
- Support in scoping and serve as a SME for projects related to new implementation and integrations.
- Provide support to other business applications in relation to the applications that are integrated with SAP Successfactors
- Alignment with the relevant internal departments like security, compliance, business process management.
- Current core applications next to SAP Successfactors are: SFDC, Gainsight, Impartner, Netsuite, Okta, Jira, Confluence
- Access Management
- Responsible to provide access based on “least privileges” only
- Understanding of information security and Data Privacy regulations and how to apply these.
- Change Management
- Partner with the business stakeholders and configure new demand or changes to SAP Successfactors. Advise on how the requirements can be best delivered based on the Mambu landscape.
- Understanding of the market developments and translating this to optimised and value adding solutions for Mambuvians.
- Manage the application updates delivered by the vendor and advise the business stakeholders on how these can improve our processes and ensure continued smooth operation.
- Develop automated test scenarios between the core business applications to deliver a valued solution and predict the effect of changes.
- Keep a documented audit trail for changes and new implementations.
What you’ll bring
- Around 5 years of experience in SAP Successfactors configuration management in an implementation role or application support role
- Proven knowledge in SAP Successfactors Employee Central, Onboarding, Performance & Goals and Compensation management.
- SAP Successfactors certified
- Understanding of the end-to-end HR processes
- Excellent communication skills including research, presentation, and training skills
- Demonstrated skills in business alignment and stakeholder engagement
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and be a change agent to the user community
- Understanding of business application architecture
- Knowledge of test automation is a plus
- Solid understanding of integration technologies is a plus
Your colleagues would say:
- You have a strong, self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments.
- You have a team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases.
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries.
- You are eligible to work in Romania, and you are already living there.
Mambu’s future We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
Your future We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.