Salesforce Data Analyst
We have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis
Posted 1 week ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Germany
Purpose of Position
The Global Business Operations Team drives the implementation and adoption of relevant sales / service processes and tools for Awin customer facing teams, empowering them to be more efficient and to provide better services for Awin clients.
As a Salesforce Data Analyst in the Global Business Operations Team, you will
- Support the team to baseline current state and measure the success of new releases and changes introduced.
- Ensure that all changes made in our Success Centers will be tracked via Google Analytics and that the business teams will have access to the Success Center reporting they need.
- Support the team in the definition of global KPIs and will build the reports and dashboards which will provide the insights required by business stakeholders to perform their daily work and improve the experience of Awin customers.
- Identify and communicate monthly and quarterly customer insights
This is an exciting new position at Awin, offered as a 2-year contract, with potential to extend.
- Baselining current state of processes and working with the business to identify metrics which will measure impact of newly released changes, and subsequently build the reporting to provide these insights to the business.
Collaborate with stakeholders to provide strategic data insights and analytic guidance for the organisation.
- Creation and delivery of related documentation and training, as required.
- Update Google Analytics tracking so that all changes made in our Success Centers are tracked and building of reporting to surface insights gathered.
- Utilize advanced analytical and/or statistical ability to evaluate data and make recommendations regarding sales and client services workflow and continuous improvement work.
- Proactively identify and communicate monthly and quarterly customer insights
- Support the business to drive metric alignment across all regions, ensuring that insightful reports and dashboards are available for the right users.
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in similar roles.
- Familiarity with the work of customer-facing departments (sales, customer service, technical support) and tools used by them.
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau & Google Analytics is recommended, Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Experience analysing large data sets related to multiple regions deriving insights.
- Comfortable creating engaging reports, dashboards and data visualizations for different audiences.
- Comfortable dealing with a broad range of projects and requests and aligning stakeholder priorities.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, an eye for detail and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical numerical and statistical skills.
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Working Wherever: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being. We provide you with a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision and dental treatments.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.