Sales Support x 2 12 month FTC
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Posted 1 month ago
What is the purpose of this role?
This key role puts you at the heart of the action.
You will work closely with our sales teams to deliver a high-quality sales experience to target customers end to end, from receipt of tender through to contract acceptance.
Please note this is for 2 roles that are part time hours and 12 month fixed term contract each.
How will I spend my time in this role?
Management of Group Mailbox, distributing emails and tender requests to relevant internal teams, responding to customer queries and data requests;
- Set up New & Renewal tenders ensuring all data is checked and accurately entered, and tender deadlines are met;
Ensure credit is requested for all prices and credit is approved and in place prior to contract acceptance;
Ensure accuracy of pricing;
- Produce all contract paperwork, and process for e-signature;
- Deal with customer enquiries ensuring our customers are delighted with our service;
Building outstanding relationships with internal and external customers;
Maintaining customer data, ensuring all information is recorded, and master lists are kept up to date to assist with the annual rate setting process and renewal process;
- Demonstrate excellent Team working, by supporting colleagues during busy periods and being able to re-prioritise own workloads where possible to enable deadlines to be met across immediate and wider Sales Support teams;
- Identify Process improvements and raise suggestions for better ways of working within the team.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Your ability to solve problems combined with outstanding communication skills are what you need to excel in our Sales Support Team;
- Your expertise, listening skills and ability to build rapport is what makes the difference;
- Any experience in the electricity business would be useful, but not essential as we offer full training;
- Demonstrable experience of the use of Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level, including use of graphs and formulas;
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively manage and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
Who are we?
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2022 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, remotely or a mix of remote/office. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 30 days per year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and non-contributory pension from month three;
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.